View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:25 AM   #41
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It has the same screen aspect ratio (4:3) as every other eInk device on the market.
Hmmmmmm, I do not see how being the same aspect ratio as other devices is relevant to the current discussion, since ugly is ugly no matter how often it is repeated?

Of course, it is the same aspect ratio as every other eInk device since there is not much to choose from in that technology. The 4:3 aspect ratio was obsoleted for most entertainment device screens when analog television disappeared, but this new Nook just makes it look even more ugly. Aside from ugly, the short fat aspect ratio makes the device more unwieldy for the hip pocket carry that I personally prefer for my reader device.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote