View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 04:50 PM   #77
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy
I don't wish to belittle you, but your concept of "publishing" an ebook is ...um... a little simplistic.
Then enlighten us.

Quote:
But I think you know that, and at this point your are arguing for argument's sake.
Partially. I am not that intimate with what goes on in the Publishing industry. Just what I hear people from Baen and other say.

Yes, I am keeping things simplistic but that's because, as a customer, the only thing that a Publisher does is make getting a book cost effective (as compared to the monks who used to hand-copy books).

Any other function of a publisher brings me, a customer, no value.

Quote:
What I was trying to point out is that since that issue doesn't pertain to ebooks
Sorry. That's what I get for posting before the coffee kicks in. 8-)
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote