Thread: Download Error
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubikscube99 View Post
hmmm, i bought the book, paid for it, it was delivered to my iphone kindle app. Why did it not download to my computer? i have not purchased the kindle yet, thankfully so i know that its not a waste of money. But i would really like to fix this??
thanks,
cheers
rubiks
I don't think you can download it to your PC until it's been DRM-encoded for a specific Kindle. Until you actually have a Kindle, this can't be done.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote