View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #3
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I have an Ipad mini retina, and didn't get a second button on my update. Sounds like something strange is going on.

If you can't get rid of the old button the regular way, have you tried shutting it down and restarting it? Or checking in itunes in your App section to see if there are two buttons there? I don't think there should be two there, and if there are maybe it's an itunes problem.

Hopefully a reboot will clear things up.
Thanks, reboot took care of it!!
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote