View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #109
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Linux and the like seem to me to be for programmers, Geeks, and Trons.
Unfortunately I have to agree. I have used Linux for years and, though it's made huge steps in terms of usability, there are still quirks and issues. When I updated from Ubuntu 12.04 to 12.10 my video drivers went south and my PC would only boot to terminal. I could find my way around as I am fairly proficient in Linux, but the average Joe would tear his hair out. Much as it pains me to say it, Linux is not yet ready for mainstream.