View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #100
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEngineer View Post
Thank you very much LuBiB for the through review.

I just got my Jetbook color and the pdf are unreadable because of the white margins and small fonts. Also, there is a problem with the zoom function, you can't turn pages while zooming, you must go back to original view and then turn the page.

could you please elaborate on this, I'm desperate for any advice to make pdf's readable.
As of now, until they have a better reflow option (which im absolutely positively double diamond sure they'll come out with - aka they have to) i suggest reformatting the PDF on your computer to fit the screen.

If you need help let me know, i'll write out the steps for you - it took me 4 minutes flat to modify my sister's geometry book.

Also, are your PDF's scanned?
^^^^ my apologies, i didnt read the rest of the thread before replying.

I'll list the steps and include pics of it tomorrow so you can try it yourself.

Last edited by LuBiB; 02-06-2012 at 07:33 PM.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote