View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by popman View Post
and, yes the whole source of the firmware is available on amazon's site. (this was confirmed by them when I contacted them)
also, there could be nothing amazon could avoid releasing with the source since the firmware is distributed as a single .bin file licensed under the GNU GPL
I'm amazed - so it actually is possible to put at least three completely false statements in two sentences!

PS: Yay, post number 1337. I think I'll stop posting now.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote