View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 12:20 PM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Yeah. I have a dinky amount of storage on my phone and even my Walkman MP3 can't hold all my music, though it does hold the vast majority, certainly everything but my recent purchases (it is 4G - the Walkman, not the phone). So, I need a cloud player. I only have about 1000 songs.
For music on the go, I use my Sansa Clip Zip 8GB w/ mSD cards. At home, I mostly stream Pandora and local rock stations on my iPod touch or Grace Internet Radio. I really have no need to store my own music in the cloud.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote