View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #11
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Unless you have quite a bit more than 250, I'd take them off. Otherwise, it'll cost you $25 a year to listen to your own music.

I only keep Amazon purchased songs (over 1,000) in my cloud. My CD's are on my hard drive and mSD cards. That's sufficient for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Yeah, you'll have to delete a bunch or pay up after 30 days.

I was mad, because the original deal was if you'd bought music from Amazon, you got to use Cloud Player for free, including storing your own music there.

I know they can 'change their terms at any time', but it still felt like a shitty move.

So it's back to Pandora for me for listening to music at work.
Yeah. I have a dinky amount of storage on my phone and even my Walkman MP3 can't hold all my music, though it does hold the vast majority, certainly everything but my recent purchases (it is 4G - the Walkman, not the phone). So, I need a cloud player. I only have about 1000 songs.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote