View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 10:53 PM   #6
Dzkiba
Dzkiba began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Lov2... I'm an exception I think on this board. Most people only put 10 or 12 books on their reader at once. I have so far 178 books on mine. I bought a 2 GB sd card and it still haas 1.8 gigs left to fill. Some people find it a pain in the patootie to scroll through 178 titles but they show at ten titles per page. When I consider how much time I used to spend driving to the library or Borders books or at yard sales then perusing the stacks, tables etc.. Going through JUNK to try and find a treasure when at this site you have fanatic bookworms putting their favorite books on the ebooks page to read... i keep on downloading book sand storing them away for a rainy day like a squireel burying acorns.

I'm sold! When Sony. (Or any other company for that matter) puts out a new reader like the Sony Reader, (Assuming my reader is wore out) I'll probably buy that one if its better but so far I am ABSOLUTELY satisfied with my reader. Its one of the few products I've ever bought that completely fulfills what I want it to do. I have no problem at all scrolling through 17 pages of book titles to find the book I'm in the mood for reading. (17 page clicks)

Buy it you'll like it.
I agree with you Sony Reader is great!
ps: I guess you have used the Collections Tools, if not try to use it, you won't need to scroll down 17 pages filled with ebooks, instead you can choose
the collection you have created, for example a classic, historic, fiction, etc.. collection. They are just shortcuts to your books.
Dzkiba is offline   Reply With Quote