View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #241
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
That's a odd think to be very worried about. So a few words are underlined. I am sure you will be able to turn it off. If not I don't see how a word here or there underlined will ruin the reading experience for you.
I gathered from one of the videos, that by default nothing is underlined. You have to choose to click on the icon bottom left to have it.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote