Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #56
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasm View Post
I think the xpgt is junk that should be removed. I'm thinking I'll have to make a cleanup process for Sigil to get epubs the way I like.
If you're a Calibre user you can install the Modify Epub plugin. One of its many useful options is Remove Adobe .xpgt files and links. You can clean up your whole Calibre library in one go. If your library is large it may take a while to run.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote