View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #109
digiridan
Enthusiast
digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Thinkpad Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
Yes, that same ebay seller has covers for all of the current kindle models. For some reason he's listing the different colors separately, so you'll have to browse through his listings to find a color you want. The K4 ones are only $9.90.

I'm typing this from my iPod, so I don't have a link for you. But his user ID is "googleproduct". Just go to his eBay store and search the word "kindle" along with the number "4".

He even has lighted covers for just $19.99.
Thank you! I was typing from my phone so it was hard to browse ebay
digiridan is offline   Reply With Quote