View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:52 AM   #12390
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Halfway through The Kingdom Of Gods. The writing and story-telling is similar to that from book 1 and 2. Book 3 doesn't start from where book 2 ended.

When I finish this one I'm going to start on the third book: City of Dragons in the Rain Wilds Chronicles by Robin Hobb, published (February 7 2012).

I also stumbled upon the upcoming book: Crucible of Gold by Naomi Novik in the Temeraire series. This has release date March 6.

There's going to be a bunch of interesting books to pick from during the next couple of months .
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote