View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Y View Post
But through this I did realize one thing, If your vision suddenly
changes get it checked out by an Eye Doctor Intermediately.

I was quite fortunate, it could have been far more serious.
I hope you make a full recovery. So far I've just had 'normal' eyesight problems: mainly myopia and age-related presbyopia, both of which can be solved by the appropriate glasses.

As you rightly say, any sudden vision changes should be examined professionally as soon as possible. Sometimes a delay can lead to permanent problems that could have been avoided with earlier treatment.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote