View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, Mvmvm.

You've been here two whole days and no one has welcomed you! This is inexcusable, so I'm posting now to say "hello."

Look around (if you have yet to do so), and you'll find a number of Threads related to your Sony Reader. I have one, too, and love mine.

There's also a ton of free public domain and CC titles you can download, many of which I've put together just for you! (Ok, ok. I'm lying, but you might find something of interest in our Library.)

Again, welcome to MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)

If he'd gone into the "Introduce Yourself" thread he would have been swamped ....

Mvmvm

Welcome to mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote