View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #1661
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Is anyone else getting a little strange behaviour updating or adding fics already in calibre? When I update a single fic, whether anthology or not, for some reason the last_modified value on every other fic by the same author is getting changed as well, despite nothing being done to any other fic.

I updated a story and its last_modified value shows as <date>T03:01:02. The 46 other fics by the same author I have in calibre then show up with last_modified values <date>T03:01:01-- despite my not having done anything to actively change a thing about their metadata or book file! Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary in the logs. Something strange is happening here. Did I screw up updating my copy of the plugin somehow?