View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:56 PM   #52
Mortuum
Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.Mortuum is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Pocketbook touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I'm not sure. I don't know about errors in a book until I read it. If I get a book from Project Gutenberg, I don't know how many errors it contains. Assuming there was a guaranteed error-free book available, it is hard to know in advance just how many errors there will be in the free version, and without knowing that, it is hard to calculate.
Agree.
And even, I still think that it is a non sens to pay more for error free ebooks. As ebooks or book supposed to be free of errors.

Or it would mean some publisher don't pay a corrector to check error and correct them versus publisher who do it. So there are able to reduce the price of the book. And would clearly mean cheaper error version are done by non professional publisher (as last correction supposed to be done by publisher).

Well, in France it would be not possible as there is a fixed price. Who ever is selling it, the price is the same.

----
Sorry for my English.
Mortuum is offline   Reply With Quote