View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
any opinions on the effectiveness of KDP Select?

I've got three novels I'm just about done with and I'm debating whether KDP Select is a good way to go with them. Depending on who you listen to, the 5 free giveaway days are either the only way to really get your books noticed or they are a complete waste of time (eg. people who might have bought your book now have it for free and when your book goes back on sale they've, of course, no reason to buy it). And then there's the whole you've committed to Amazon for three months deal. I'm leaning toward avoiding KDP Select and just going with like a 99 cent price on all the distributors. Any feedback for me? Thanks a lot.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote