View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #46
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
I bought the Nightshade ones from Baen. While I don't see a separate TOC, the epub file on my Nook works fine with the Contents function (brings up title of each story), and the same holds for the mobi file when viewed with Kindle for PC. They're nice editions. ($25 for the bundle, -$6.00 using a planet baen coupon, total $19 for well-typset five-volume set).
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote