View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 02:39 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
My firmware is Version 1.0.00.21081 too, and I have a pretty low serial number (0000129), I'd think if there were more than one version, it would be different from the later ones.

The bookmarks work fine on SD/Memory Stick. For MMC cards (which aren't officially supported), they work as long as you don't remove the card from the Reader -- if you do, they wipe. Don't know why.

We're hoping that collections on cards will be in a firmware update.

@igorsk: thanks for a hard number on the memory.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote