View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 10:03 AM   #12
hleo12
Guru
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
There is a search function just added to Koreader that works with the "calibre.metadata" file that caliber maintains for the books added via calibre. If you are using caliber's generated file structure to store your ebooks onto your device, instead of the normal folder/file structure, then this new function lets you search using a number of caliber maintained fields, including, Series and Tags. A "Browse Series" and "Browse Tags" function was also added to the search. Oh and Koreader has its own "Night Mode" built in.

Luck;
Ken
I'll definitely try it again tomorrow. I just want a full screen setting. And the feature settings in kobo is still buggy with kepubs...

One thing why I like Coolreader over Koreader is the text search function... Ooh, and it seems that Coolreader has smaller margins...
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote