View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:16 AM   #6
hleo12
Guru
hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hleo12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th, Kindle Basic 10th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
That's one of the main reasons I use Advboot to launch Koreader. It modifies the startup script so much of Kobo support for their ereader applications never gets to launch leaving more memory and resources for Koreader. Why kill nickel when you never start it.

The downside is that you have to power cycle the reader to switch readers.

The upside is that they don't interfere with each other so I haven't seen many of the issues complained about when using other launch methods.

Regards,
David
Would you kindly point me to the right direction?

I want to try it.
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote