View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #60
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Am I just grumpy this morning, or the blurb for this one kind of a train wreck? Makes me wonder who was responsible for saying, "Yes! This will definitely draw people in!" Even at the awesome price of FREE I hesitate, especially with no reviews.
Marina Oliver is well known author. She's been writing since the 70s. She's from the UK. I don't know who wrote the synopsis for this but you're right it doesn't make sense and needs to be rewritten.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote