View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #53
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
I've found a couple good deals in the BooksOnBoard sale, so thought I'd point them out...

-Courtney Milan's The Governess Affair is 68 cents (regularly 99 cents).

-Two Beverly Kendall titles (of a 4-part series) are cheaper than you can find them at Amazon, B&N, and Kobo:
Book 3 is a freebie (novella) all around, and 4 is brand new and around $5.

Edit - The last book, An Heir of Deception, can be picked up at Kobo for $2.74 with the currently active code ac4auto45 (which I found in the Kobo forum here). Nifty!

FWIW, these books went on my price watch list after a recent review at Dear Author.

Last edited by pisceschick; 07-07-2012 at 02:21 AM.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote