View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #52
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
From Maya Banks facebook page:

Hey guys! I'm on the road to Florida (I've been on the road since 4 a.m.) and from what I can see on my phone (I have limited Internet access today) Colters' Promise is on sale at all the places it should be.

I'd like to ask a very special favor in spreading the word about this special pricing promotion. It has far reaching implications on the future of digital pricing and the publisher is going to be studying this sale carefully.

Readers already know the importance of digital pricing and are very aware of the significance of overpricing but we need for the publisher to receive this message loud and clear so that the people who determine digital pricing for the publisher will know and understand that Colters' Gift which releases next April needs to be priced lower so that readers are able to afford and WANT to afford a more reasonably priced book.

I and my agent can advocate and argue on behalf of readers but until readers speak out, our objections are largely ignored.

So I ask your help to get the word out about this sale because a lot is riding on it. Lots of people are paying attention to see if lowering a price has significant impact on sales. If it DOES then it's going to be an awesome victory for readers because then the publisher will look at future releases (like Colters' Gift) and adjust digital prices accordingly.

Fingers and toes crossed!!! And thanks in advance for your support and let's keep fingers crossed we see a more appropriate price for Colters' Gift!!! xoxo ♥ ♥ ♥

-----she then says the Sony store won't honor the sale! I am off to see if Amazon has the sale price and buy a copy. I love Maya Banks. (Though I heard this book doesn't have much sex in it!)
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote