View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 11:55 PM   #48
icedtea
elibrary love
icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icedtea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, RIP Mini
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Driven by Eve Silver is another bargain I came across. I had this one on my wishlist and was getting ready to buy it when I came across the 25% off coupon for it. Coupon: SSW25 which makes it $2.93 that's not too bad!

This is an updated version of the Shomi book that Dorchester put out in 2007.
Thanks for the heads up. I liked Hidden, read it in paper. Have been looking for the ebook for Driven, and voila it finally appears. Guess it had to do with international rights because Hidden used to show on kobo for me, and it's not there now. I even emailed them to ask about Driven, seeing as Hidden is the second book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
FWIW, I wrote the author and she said the revised version was about 5000 additional words which includes bonus content at the end and a few new scenes woven throughout the book.
Good to know, thanks.

I'll buy at Kobo (and do my own price match on smashwords' sale price with an equivalent coupon code).
icedtea is offline   Reply With Quote