View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:14 PM   #14
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Michael, I was able to log in and upload files to the my.ebooksystem.net site. However, upon connecting the 1150 to the computer and clicking online bookshelf, it never connects. It says waiting for connection.

Also is there a place on the ebooksystem web site where I can view my files? I can't seem to find a Home or file list.

Thanks!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote