View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #35579
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
The 18 day trip sounds best - is it that much more expensive? Best wishes to the MIL - at 95 a fall like that would put most completely out of action (it did for my grandmother at 85) - must be a tough old bird.
Well, what irks me is that both trips would be a compromise, as both don't go to Harar, which I really want to see. And it costs too much money for it to be a compromise.

I'm also looking if I can't go to Turkmenistan, of which I saw little last year, Uzbekistan(which I know and is beautiful), followed by Tajikistan (which I don't know).

Yes, my mother-i.l. is strong, but at that age the bones are as fragile as egg-shells.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote