View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 12:03 AM   #21290
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Indeed, I do like a good Darjeeling. But I also love a good Keemun, as you know. But it's the Assam that just doesn't work as well for me.

Peet's regular blends never change, and they have a couple that I like a lot. But I am definitely in the market for a breakfast tea that doesn't require milk to satisfy. By all means, a link to your favourite is in order.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote