View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
I agree that they should hold off on such trades, no question. Especially since both teams won't be owned by the same person forever.

Caravatta is great. Do you normally watch the TSN broadcasts? I do like Dave Randorf and the team there (I grew up watching Dave Randorf as one of the personalities on a local sports new programme called Sports Page).
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote