View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 11:56 PM   #11
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashira View Post
It has a code view as well. You can use it without using the WYSISYG interface if you so desire. It also has a combined code/WYSIWYG view.
True, but - at least when I switch from code to WYSIWYG - it "tidys" my HTML which I don't want it to. I've not yet tried a pure code view book, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashira View Post
Besides, it's free. Hardly going to be that much of a bother to anyone if they don't like it.
True again!
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote