View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Anyway to bypass regional restrictions?

I live in the UK so obviously I have a UK credit/debit card and this prevents me from purchasing several titles that I would like. I would like to know is there any way to bypass regional restrictions on any of these sites?

Barnes & Nobles
Amazon
Sony
Kobo

Ender's Game really appeals to me, if I purchase a gift card on amazon and then redeemed it on another account could I purchase it? I understand that you can't purchase Kindle titles without either a Kindle or Kindle for PC/Mac registered to your account. Would transferring my Kindle to the other account and back work?

Last edited by seagull; 05-05-2010 at 12:03 PM.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote