View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
Please, do not take offense at my words Valloric.
No offense taken. I'm objective enough to notice the limitations of my own application. Hell, I'm frustrated with them myself. What I am even more frustrated with is knowing exactly how to fix them, just not having enough time...

Quote:
It would be nice to have a drop down box to select the formating of a paragraph or selection based on the added CSS. That was actually what I meant. Not necessary, but nice.
I completely agree. There's already an (accepted) issue for this on the tracker. Please do star it.

Quote:
Although there are some good things to say about having one big file to edit with a kind of virtual page/chapter breaks, I find that if the file is becoming big separate chapter xhtml files is quicker and easier to edit. However, for smaller files your method is better. Oh well, I guess there is no one ideal way to handle every situation.
v0.2.0 will switch from displaying one single large flow, to displaying the contents of each XHTML file separately. It's the whole point of the redesign. I've heard the arguments and I've agreed with them.

Quote:
Any idea when the beta for v2 will arrive? Probably not before february, right?
Hopefully before that.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote