View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
....what and miss out some of the "fun" !!!

Seriously, though, no - though it may be possible with a DOS batch routine. (sorry showing me age) !!
No prob! The tool/script I created to create the ePub from a directory without manually adding everything to the zip is also done with a DOS batch.

I started to work on it with Delphi (wanted to do some more stuff of course...), but gave up upon quite quickly due to a serious lack of time. Twins are fun, but very time consuming. Hardly have time to read left.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote