View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Please, do not take offense at my words Valloric. Your tool is wonderful, there are just some things I don't like. No bugs found though. I read your response regarding Qt in another topic and that is something you just have to live with, right?

The adding of the CSS I found out earlier, it works ok. It would be nice to have a drop down box to select the formating of a paragraph or selection based on the added CSS. That was actually what I meant. Not necessary, but nice.

Although there are some good things to say about having one big file to edit with a kind of virtual page/chapter breaks, I find that if the file is becoming big separate chapter xhtml files is quicker and easier to edit. However, for smaller files your method is better. Oh well, I guess there is no one ideal way to handle every situation.

I just installed Sigil again. Let me just give it another go. I had some problems with copying text, but I read somewhere in the forum that more people had that and that importing should help.

Any idea when the beta for v2 will arrive? Probably not before february, right?

Thanks for you're reply and for the tool!
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote