View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #65
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I just tried to download a sample of In the Court of the Sun. It looks like one that I want and it seems to be different from the usual. Only comes in eReader format, unfortunately. I'm heading to Books on Board to see if I can find this book now.

I wish my Sony could read eReader. It is my preferred format for reading on the PC, due to it just looks so good and is easy on my eyes. However, I'm sure that if the Sony could use it, it would just end up being another plain text looking thing.

EDIT: It isn't at BoB. Does anyone know where I can get it in ePub?
I did find it at BoB with ePUB here is the link but at BoB its $26

@Gideon I did find Black Hills at B&N here is the link also BoB does have Outliers

Where you using the ebookprice.info web site? I've found its not a very accurate tool just yet. A great tool to start but I always find myself having to validate some searches directly to the site.

I did not retry your whole list but of the 4 I tried 2 had where incorrect, just a FYI

Last edited by =X=; 07-21-2009 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Added more infor for gideon
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote