View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:10 AM   #61
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I just tried to download a sample of In the Court of the Sun. It looks like one that I want and it seems to be different from the usual. Only comes in eReader format, unfortunately. I'm heading to Books on Board to see if I can find this book now.

I wish my Sony could read eReader. It is my preferred format for reading on the PC, due to it just looks so good and is easy on my eyes. However, I'm sure that if the Sony could use it, it would just end up being another plain text looking thing.

EDIT: It isn't at BoB. Does anyone know where I can get it in ePub?
You could download it in eReader at Fictionwise (or eReader.com or B&N), strip it of its DRMs and convert it...
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote