Thread: iGo for K2
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:03 PM   #12
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Let me ask you experts something .....

My Kindle 2 comes with a USB cable that plugs into a (US-style 2-pin) AC plug supplied by Amazon.

My iPod Touch comes with a USB cable that plugs into a (UK-style 3-pin) AC plug supplied by Apple.

Is there anything to stop me using the same AC plug with both devices? (Ignoring the fact that one is US and the other UK, which is easily fixed using an adapter).

Each of the mains plugs has got a standard USB input. If I could use the same plug with any USB-rechargeable device, I would only have to carry around that one plug (either the UK or US version, depending on where I'm travelling) plus the USB cable for the specific device.

Does this make sense?
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote