View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #894
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
They mostly do for me, as long as I onlu have ebooks or audiobooks selected, But it would be great if Overdrive could add "sort by reading order".
Maybe the problem is with series that have been around for a long time, but have only recently been published as ebooks. The ebook release dates may not be in the order of the original series.

I wish that when I click on the series link it would give me a choice to see only ebooks or audiobooks. It does this if I click on an author's name link, but when I click on a series name link it throws them all in with no way to select ebooks vs audio.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote