View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #887
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
If anyone fom Overdrive still comes, I would like to understand the decision behind NOT showing all wislist items when one clicks on wishlist?
Ther surely is a reason, I just can't figure out what it is.

Months into the redesign, I still find browsing extremely slow, which takes away from the pleasure. Load times should be like Amazon's and Ebay's, which have equally database driven, image heavy pages.
Not from Overdrive, but if I remember correctly, it actually loaded as a single page when they first rolled this mess out (although I think it only loaded "so many" - it wouldn't display the older books, if your list was long). They got lots of complaints about how long it took to load (since everything's imagine intensive on this redesign). So they changed it so it would show the older books, but 20 at a shot.

Everything in this redesign (and Kobo's and more and more it seems) is geared at the tablet user.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote