Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:59 PM   #37
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah- View Post
At the moment these are available:
tweaks.library()
tweaks.tweaksSettings()
tweaks.openBrowser()
tweaks.connectWifi()
tweaks.toggleAirplaneMode()
tweaks.uninstallPlugin()
tweaks.sync(true)
tweaks.sleep()
tweaks.powerOff()
tweaks.shelves()
tweaks.readingLife()
tweaks.sudoku()
tweaks.chess()
tweaks.scribble()
tweaks.executeSystemCmd(\"some shell command \")

And yes I think that at the moment you have to reboot to see any changes when you edit the config file.
of these, based on my Mini on 2.4.0 some seem not to work. More precisely:
-tweaks.connectWifi() freezes the device - must wait a few minutes for a power button reboot to work;
- tweaks.library() and tweaks.powerOff() do not work, in the sense that nothing happens (but don't freeze the device);
- tweaks.openBrowser() works only in the sense that it launches the wifi, but does not open the browser.

Of the other tweaks I have tried, tweaks.sleep(), tweaks.scribble() and reboot and sergeiy's launcher work all fine.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote