Thread: Editing toc
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Editing toc

I've used h1 for chapter titles, h2 for sections within a chapter. The page appearance is good. But the customer has sent it back - she's looking at the Contents panel in ADE and wants everything top-level. (I've given her a functional inline Contents page, but there's no point in arguing. Enough trouble explaining how she can't have it looking EXACTLY like the printed page in other ways :-)

I changed all the h2 tags to h1, recreated the toc, edited the book to back how it started. Could I have done this more easily by direct editing toc.ncx? I can't see from examining it how the hirearchy is set.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote