View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Gatekeeper isn't as bad as I thought. It's easy to bypass for unsigned apps if you want to. Sandboxing, haven't noticed it and tbf that's how it should be, although other than the apple apps, most of the apps I'm running don't make use of it.

They've partially fixed the broken full screen support too, you can now choose which monitor you full screen an app (like the dvd player) on. However, it still blanks the other monitor which means it's still rather useless for multi monitor usage.

In time I might use the notifications bar more and although I don't use launchpad (i prefer the speed of spotlight) I'm glad they've added keyboard navigation and filtering.

That said, I could quite happily live without the majority of the new ML features, I only upgraded because it was cheap and had some security enhancements such as sandboxing, gatekeeper and the kernel level changes.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote