View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:34 PM   #12
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeignacio2000 View Post
Do you consider I can buy this Entourage Pocket Edge (For reasonable price of US 109 NEW) and I DONT WASTE MY MONEY ???? Upgrading it ???

Thanks
Jorge

That's a personal choice, but for $109 you get a decent tablet and an excellent e-reader. It is upgradeable to Android 2.2 although it is a Beta release. If you are looking for a tablet to play games the PE isn't for you. However, if you enjoy reading and are looking for a tablet that will help you be more organized and productive the PE could be for you.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote