View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 06:22 PM   #29
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
for a basic consumption ONLY device, no way I spend over $200 for a something with a 10.1" or larger display. 9.7" is flat too small for many of the reading needs I have, even in a 4:3 screen ratio. a 16:10 10.1" device is not as useful as the same display in a 4:3 format but it's better than 16:9 for what I would consume.

If makers want to charge laptop prices they need to deliver a content creator device with a full color gamut display system not the crippled color gamuts they all currently deliver. An active digitizer is a given for my purposes as well. This device I would consider buying at about $300-$350 max with front end hardware no real significant corner cutting.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote