View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #15
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
From page 47 of the user guide : "This eReader does not support networks secured with the WPA Enterprise protocol." If that is what you have, nope & what pyske said.

No, not really anything to do with WPA Enterprise; That's a wireless security protocol. I know at home I try to have all my systems setup with static IP addresses (mainly for faster bootup times, but also for security), but have to keep DHCP enabled for visitors as well as devices, such as the kobo, that don't allow me to set static.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote