View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #13
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepossum View Post
I have a quick question about the Kobo Touch's wifi. I got it connecting fine at home but not at work, the difference being that there is no dhcp server running at work and for various technical reasons there can't be one.

Can the connection details be set up manually? This means setting up my IP address manually, plus my gateway, dns servers, etc.

while you can manually add a hidden server now it seems, you unfortunately can't modify IP settings, so the system you're connecting to needs to be DHCP enabled.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote