View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #10
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Actually, the Kindle 3 can be password locked. I've never enabled that because I'm the only one (other than my husband) who has access. I trust the cute guy.

As for wifi issues, I have not had them with the Kobos but I did have an initial problem with the Kindle 3. I tried the password, I knew I was typing it correctly ... but no go. The solution above -- creating a manual connection -- fixed this and I've never had trouble since. Weird, but reasonably easy to solve.

And, yes, N is better but it's also backwards compatible with G and B (does anyone have a B?).
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote