View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #131
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
You are making sense, and I don't think there will be a problem of any type. Davidfor has been quite careful in his logic, and I really don't think there will be any issues.

Hopefully David will see this and chime in if he can think of any.
Obviously, if Calibre is creating the shelves for me, then of course I'll delete the ones I've manually made on the Kobo; there's no need to populate them through the device (and have to constantly REpopulate them every time I have to do a reset).

I just want to make sure I'm not going to send my Touch into a tizzy by giving it conflicting information of any kind.

And thank you for the extremely clear instructions!
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote